Visa® Credit Cards
Whether you are shopping or planning a trip, a VISA® credit card is safer, more convenient and easier to use than cash.
The ViaCU Classic or Platinum Rewards VISA® credit cards1 feature:
- Low rates - You aren't tricked with a "teaser rate" that may increase a zillion percent if you miss a payment.
- No annual fees - Why should you pay to use your credit card? You shouldn't.
- 25-day grace period on all purchases - a nice cushion.
- All inquiries handled by ViaCU - We think our personal service is much better than some faceless third-party.
- Travel Accident & Baggage Delay Insurance - when the entire cost of any passenger fare for common carrier travel is charged to your VISA® card, you are automatically covered for $100,000 in Travel Accident Insurance. Baggage Delay Insurance that reimburses up to $100/day for 3 days is also available.
- Purchase Alerts powered by VISA® - allows you to receive customize transaction alerts via text or email shortly after your VISA® card has been used.
- Get it quick - Your card will be ready in as little as ten days after we receive and approve your application.
3 easy ways to apply:
Transfer your high-rate balances
Pay NO balance transfer2 fees, and take advantage of an introductory rate of 3.5%-5.5% APR3 for 12 months! After one year, the balance will revert to 10.9%-12.9% APR.
- Consolidate high-rate credit cards
- Save time with one monthly payment instead of many
- All inquiries are handled by the staff at ViaCU
Simply complete the Balance Transfer Form and return with your statement coupon to ViaCU..
Via Credit Union utilizes a fraud protection system that identifies debit and credit card fraud quickly to prevent fraudulent activity on your account. Account activity is monitored 24/7 based on a number of factors, including purchases outside your normal pattern, purchase location, and many others.
If fraudulent activity is suspected, the fraud protection system will call the primary member's phone number. A fraud specialist will identify themselves as calling on behalf of ViaCU to verify recent account activity on your account. If you miss the call, you will be asked to return the call to 888.918.7313 for the ViaVISA® credit card. Be aware that you may receive a phone call in the evenings or even on weekends.
If the fraud protection system is unable to reach you to verify activity, your card could be deactivated. Therefore, it is very important to keep the phone number on your account current, along with other contact information.
To report lost/stolen VISA® credit card:
During business hours: 765.674.6631
After hours: 800.449.7728
1 For your protection, Via Credit Union VISA® cards will NOT be accepted in the following 'high risk' countries: Angola, Belarus, Brazil, Burma/Myanmar, Congo, Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Ivory Coast, North Korea, Lebanon, Liberia, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Macedonia, Namibia, Philippines, Romania, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Spain, Sudan, Syria and Zimbabwe. Also for your protection, there is a nine transaction per day limit on your ViaVISA credit card.
2 Balance transfers are treated as cash advances so interest accrues from the date the transfer is posted to your account.
3 Annual Percentage Rate for Platinum Rewards card is 3.5% APR for 12 months from the time of posting before the balance reverts to 10.9% APR. Rewards are only earned on purchases. Annual Percentage Rate for Classic card is 5.5% APR for 12 months from the time of posting before the balance reverts to 12.9% APR. Approval is based on credit score.