ViaHome Equity Loans
Put your home to work
You could qualify for a loan or credit line by using the equity in your home. ViaHome Equity loans can be used for major purchases, home improvement, debt consolidation, education or any other need. Plus, some of the interest may be tax-deductible 1.
A second mortgage loan allows you to borrow a lump sum of money at a fixed rate.
- One time, lump sum payout
- Closed-end loan 2
- Low, fixed interest rates
- Payback period up to 20 years - Choose a payment to fit your budget.
A Home Equity Line of Credit is a convenient, useful and flexible equity loan product.
- One-time application 1 - Your money is available as you need it, without going through the application process each time.
- Open-end loan - As you pay down the balance, more of the credit line becomes available.
- Save on fees and taxes - There are no annual or application fees and no closing costs! Plus, the interest you pay may be tax-deductible (consult a tax advisor).
- Variable interest rate 2 - Our competitive HELOC rates help keep more money in your pocket.
- Easy access to cash 3 - Access available funds 24/7 by logging into ViaConnect or transfer by phone or at any teller line.
To apply, call 765.674.6631 to schedule an appointment with our ViaMortgage Team.
1 Loan approval is subject to underwriting guidelines.
2 The variable interest rate is based on the six-month Treasury Bill Auction, and is subject to change quarterly. The APR will not increase by more than 2% APR per year and a maximum of 6% APR over the life of the loan.
3 Cash advance amounts are based on pre-approved limit. Monthly payments are based on the balance after the most recent advance and does not change until you receive the next advance. Minimum monthly payment is 1.0% of new balance, but not less than $20.