On the move with you!
- Wide variety of mortgage terms - 10, 15, 20 or 30 year mortgages are available to fit your needs.
- Competitive rates and closing costs - Designed to help you save money.
- Pre-approval - By prequalifying for a Purchase Mortgage, you will know exactly how much house you can afford and it increases your negotiating power.
ViaHome Refinance Mortgage
Things change. Shouldn't your mortgage?
- Competitive rates and closing costs - Just what you'd expect from ViaCU. View Loans rates
- Wide variety of mortgage terms - Choose a payment to fit your budget.
- Lower monthly payment or pay off sooner - Always looking for ways to save our members money.
Put your home to work
You could qualify for a loan or credit line by using the equity in your home. ViaHome Equity loans can be used for major purchases, home improvement, debt consolidation, education or any other need.
A second mortgage loan allows you to borrow a lump sum of money at a fixed rate.
- One time, lump sum payout1
- Closed-end loan
- Low, fixed interest rates
- Payback period up to 20 years - Choose a payment to fit your budget.
A Home Equity Line of Credit is a convenient, useful and flexible equity loan product.
- One-time application 1 - Your money is available as you need it, without going through the application process each time.
- Open-end loan - As you pay down the balance, more of the credit line becomes available.
- Save on fees and taxes - There are no annual or application fees and no closing costs! Plus, the interest you pay may be tax-deductible (consult a tax advisor).
- Variable interest rate 2 - Our competitive HELOC rates help keep more money in your pocket.
- Easy access to cash 3 - Access available funds 24/7 by logging into ViaConnect or transfer by phone or at any teller line.
2 easy ways to apply:
- Call 765.674.6631 during ViaCU hours.
- Stop by any branch to start the application process.
View employees registered through the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) Registry.
1 Loan approval is subject to underwriting guidelines.
2 The variable interest rate is based on the six-month Treasury Bill Auction, and is subject to change quarterly. The APR will not increase by more than 2% APR per year and a maximum of 6% APR over the life of the loan.
3 Cash advance amounts are based on pre-approved limit. Monthly payments are based on the balance after the most recent advance and does not change until you receive the next advance. Minimum monthly payment is 1.0% of new balance, but not less than $20.