Make one-time or recurring loan payments from other financial institution's checking or savings in ViaConnect. Please view the video below for instructions to setup the new External Transfer1 feature.
For your convenience, ViaCU offers other quick and secure ways for you to make your loan payment(s).
- ViaConnect - Schedule a one-time or recurring payment from your ViaCU account or another financial institution's checking or savings account.
- Shared Branch - Visit another credit union to make your ViaCU loan payment.
- ViaVoice - Call 800.597.5707 to make your payments from your ViaCU checking or savings.
- Automatic Payments - Set up recurring payments from another financial institution.
- ViaCU Branch - Stop by any ViaCU branch during business hours.
- Mail - Mail payments to: Via Credit Union, 4505 S. Adams St., Marion, IN 46953
1External Transfers should be used to transfer funds only between accounts that you own. To send money to another person or business, please use ViaBill Pay. ViaCU will process transfer requests received before 4:00 pm on the next business day. Transfer requests received on a non-business day or after 4:00 pm will be processed the second business day. Transfers are subject to Via Credit Union's Account Agreement.