Make one-time or recurring loan payments from other financial institution's checking or savings in ViaConnect.
Please follow the steps below to set up the External Transfer option:
- 1. Register for ViaConnect. External transfer is not an option in ViaMobile. Please log in using a browser.
- 2. Once logged into ViaConnect, select “Payments” from the side menu then choose “From External Account”.
- 3. Set up account by entering the other Financial Institution’s Routing/Transit number and account number.
- 4. To validate account, upload a voided check or deposit slip. Please allow 1-2 business days for approval.
- 5. Once the account is verified, you may schedule a one-time or recurring loan payment from the other financial institution by selecting “From Another CU/Bank”.
For your convenience, ViaCU offers other quick and secure ways for you to make your loan payment(s).
- ViaConnect - Schedule a one-time or recurring payment from your ViaCU account or another financial institution's checking or savings account.
- Shared Branch - Visit another credit union to make your ViaCU loan payment.
- ViaVoice - Call 800.597.5707 to make your payments from your ViaCU checking or savings.
- Automatic Payments - Set up recurring payments from another financial institution.
- ViaCU Branch - Stop by any ViaCU branch during business hours.
- Mail - Mail payments to: Via Credit Union, 4505 S. Adams St., Marion, IN 46953
External Transfers should be used to transfer funds only between accounts that you own. To send money to another person or business, please use ViaBill Pay. Transfer requests received before 4:00 pm will be processed the next business day. Transfer requests received on a non-business day or after 4:00 pm will be processed the second business day. Transfers are subject to Via Credit Union’s Membership and Account Agreement.