Access to your accounts 24/7
Your life runs at broadband speed. That's why we've created a package of convenient, easy to use, secure financial management products. All of which are easily accessible from anywhere, at any time.
A free and secure way to manage your account 24/7.
- Real-time history - View account balances, transaction history and cleared checks.
- Auto categorized - Track your spending by various categories, such as dining out, groceries, or automobile expenses. This is great for budgeting!
- Secure Messages - Securely communicate with ViaCU using the message board.
- Transfer to other members - If you have member's account number and last name, you can transfer money from your account to their Checking or Membership Shares.
- Make loan payments - Make a one-time or recurring payment to your ViaCU loan from another financial institution or your ViaCU account.
- Apply for loans - Apply for an Auto, Personal or GEM Loan with just one-click.
Access ViaBill Pay through ViaConnect to pay bills at your convenience. The worries of writing checks, buying stamps or risking paper cuts on your tongue from licking envelope flaps are over!
- Easily and flexible payments - Just enter payment information about the payee once, then your one-time or recurring1 payments are just a mouse click away.
- Real-time payment2 - Electronic payments will be processed in 1-2 days, while check payments may take up to 4 days.
- Person to Person payment2 - Send money to friends or family members at another financial institution or to their PayPal account.
- eBills from payees - ViaBill Pay can retreive monthly bills from payee's websites so you can see all your bills in one place.
Access Point™ allows you to check the status of your ViaVISA® credit card anytime. It uses the same encryption as ViaConnect, so you can transact business in a secure environment.
With Access Point™ you can:
- Check balance and available credit
- View transactions - search for transactions by date or statement period.
- Enroll in eStatements - discontinue paper statements.
- Report lost/stolen card - once card is reported it cannot be used for any future transaction.
- Make monthly payments - Set up one-time or recurring payments based on amount or statement balance.
1 ViaBill Pay supports: one-time payments on specified date; and automatic payments occurring on provided dates and frequencies. Payments can be changed or canceled at any time up until the scheduled Send On date.
2 Funds must be available in the account on the specified "Send On" date when authorizing payments and transfer. If funds are not available, a Non-Sufficient Funds (NSF) or Overdraft fee will be assessed.