News & Updates
Via Credit Union is once again providing preK-12 educators with funding to provide innovative learning opportunities for their students. Over the years, ViaCU has funded 93 projects totaling over $38,000 to area teachers.
Projects that may qualify for funding should make creative use of common teaching aids, approach the curriculum from an imaginative angle, or tie non-traditional concepts together for the purpose of illustrating commonalities. Grant amounts between $100 and $500 will be awarded. Some examples of past projects include: a glow in the dark show, use of robotics and musical instruments.
Interested teachers may review Teacher Grant Guidelines then complete the application online.
To prepare, please ensure:
- You know your ViaConnect username
- The contact information on your account is up-to-date, including:
- Cell Phone
- Email Address
Need to update the information on your account?
How to sign in:You must reset your password prior to the first sign in.
- Visit “Trouble Signing In?” and enter your ViaConnect username and email on your account. A secure password reset link will be emailed.
- Once the password rest is complete, you may sign in using your new password.
To access the new experience in the App:
- iOS users: update the existing app in the App Store.
- Android users: download the new app by searching “Via Credit Union new” or "ViaConnect" in the Google Play Store.
- View & save PDF eStatements
- Live chat during business hours
- Member to member transfers in the app
- View transactions and make payments to ViaVISA credit card.
Stay informed on events and promotions with the ViaCU newsletter. If you'd like to receive the quarterly newsletter via email, please provide us with your email address here.