News & Updates
Welcome to our new website
In addition to improving the website design and making it easier for you to find what you need, we've also introduced the following new features:
- Responsive Design (mobile-friendly website now works on all computers, tablets, smartphones and other mobile devices).
- Applications and Forms Center
- Branch Locator
- Financial Calculators
The ViaVISA Credit Cards have many benefits that will make you believe you’ve found the perfect card.
- No Annual Fee—you shouldn’t have to pay to use a credit card.
- Local Service—all inquiries are handled by ViaCU, not a third party.
- Transfer Balances with No Fees—take advantage of an introductory rates of 3.5%-5.5% APR1 for 12 months.
- 25-day Grace Period—a nice cushion for all purchases.
- Low APR—everyday low rates for purchases, balance transfers and cash advances2.
- CU Rewards—earn one point for each dollar you spend on purchases with the Platinum Rewards3 VISA.
To apply for a ViaCU VISA credit card:
1 Approval is based on credit score. Platinum Rewards card has a 3.5% APR for 12 months from the time of posting before the balance reverts to 10.9% APR. Rewards are only earned on purchases. Classic card has a 5.5% APR for 12 months from the time of posting before the balance reverts to 12.9% APR. Balance transfers are treated as cash advances so interest accrues form the date of the transfer is posted to account.
2 Cash advances and balance transfers accrue interest from the date the advance is posted to the account.
3 Approval is based on credit score. Rewards are only earned on purchases.
Walgreen’s will be administering the vaccines at the locations below:
West Marion Branch
Friday, October 12 from 1pm- 3pm
Hartford City Branch
Friday, October 19 from 1pm- 3pm
South Marion Branch
Friday, October 26 from 1pm- 3pm
$0 copay with most insurance*
*Insurance, Medicare Part B and Medicare Advantage will be accepted, please bring copy of card. Ages 11 or older. Cost of flu vaccine is $35.00 without insurance. High dose flu vaccines are available for age 65+ for $57.00. Cash only, please.
On Fridays and Saturdays in October, the ViaCU staff will have the opportunity to pay $3 to dress down to support Nurse’s Aid.
Nurse’s Aid is a program that provides school nurses with personal hygiene items and other necessary supplies beyond first aid needs. ViaCU’s goal is to spread awareness and raise enough money to fulfill each school nurse’s “wish list” each school year.
In addition, ViaCU is selling recipe books for $10 at all of branches. The books contain delicious family recipes from our staff! All funds collected from the sale of the books will go directly to Nurse's Aid.