News & Updates
ViaCU staff may be caught wearing jeans on Fridays during November, if they chose to make a donation in support of their local Angel Tree programs.
ViaCU gives back to our communities throughout the year, but know the need is always greater during the holidays. Each Christmas season the staff of ViaCU generously contributes to the Angel Tree Program that provides gifts to children in need in our community.
Whether you’re holiday shopping from the couch or the aisles, please remember…
Your ViaVISA credit card transaction limit will be temporarily increased to 15 transactions per day during the holiday season*.
While your ViaCU MasterCard debit card daily purchase limit is $1,500.
*ViaVISA credit cards daily transaction limit will be increased to 15 transactions per day from 11/15/20-01/05/21.
To prepare, please ensure:
- You know your ViaConnect username
- The contact information on your account is up-to-date, including:
- Cell Phone
- Email Address
Need to update the information on your account?
How to sign in:You must reset your password prior to the first sign in.
- Visit “Trouble Signing In?” and enter your ViaConnect username and email on your account. A secure password reset link will be emailed.
- Once the password rest is complete, you may sign in using your new password.
To access the new experience in the App:
- iOS users: update the existing app in the App Store.
- Android users: download the new app by searching “Via Credit Union new” or "ViaConnect" in the Google Play Store.
- View & save PDF eStatements
- Live chat during business hours
- Member to member transfers in the app
- View transactions and make payments to ViaVISA credit card.
Stay informed on events and promotions with the ViaCU newsletter. If you'd like to receive the quarterly newsletter via email, please provide us with your email address here.