ViaCU is offering assistance to members affected by COVID-19.
Some options during the pandemic include:
March 25, 2020
Drive-up Service Only
ViaCU branch lobbies are temporarily closed, but drive-up services remain open.
To ensure the health and well-being of our staff and members, the only services available by appointment in our lobbies is access to safe deposit boxes.
In an effort to keep everyone safe and healthy, please do not visit the drive-up if you are sick or have been exposed to those who are sick. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this pandemic. The chart below will assist you in accessing your account, but we also encourage you to take advantage of our ViaOnline services that provide 24/7 access to your account.
|What I Need||Where to Go|
|Withdrawal Money||ATMs • Drive-up|
|Deposit Check||ViaMobile • Drive-up • ATMs • Night Drop • Mail|
|Apply for a Loan||Online • Call 877.673.3284|
|Apply for a Mortgage||Call 877.673.3284|
|Skip Loan Payment||Online • Mail • Call 877.673.3284|
|Make Loan Payment||ViaOnline • Drive-up • Night Drop • Mail • Call 877.673.3284|
|Debit or Credit Card Services||Call 877.673.3284|
|General Questions||Call 877.673.3284|
|Safe Deposit Box||By Appointment|
|Insurance Agency||Call 765.733.9058|
|Investment Services||Call 765.662.3700|
Accessing your account
ViaCU encourages you to take advantage of our ViaOnline services that provide 24/7 access to your account.
- ViaConnect, ViaMobile and ViaVoice allow you to view balances and transactions, make loan payments, transfer money and more. ViaMobile even allows you to deposit checks with Mobile Deposit and apply for a loan.
- If you have not already registered for ViaConnect, it only takes a few minutes. Register for ViaConnect
- ATM locations: ViaCU is part of the Alliance One network that provides hundreds of surcharge-free ATMs nationwide. In addition, ViaCU has temporarily increased the daily ATM withdrawal limit from $300 to $500.
- eSign Documents: You can now electronically sign loan and other documents from anywhere with your smart phone, tablet or computer.
- The ViaCU Contact Center is available by email, secure message in ViaConnect or by calling 877.673.3284 during business hours.
Please refer back here for the latest updates.
1By skipping a payment, the maturity date of the loan will be extended. Interest will continue to accrue on the unpaid balance(s) during the month the payment is skipped. All other terms of the original loan agreement are unchanged and remain in effect. This modification will affect Debt Protection and GAP coverage. Monthly payment(s) will resume after the skipped month. The $25 processing fee per loan will be waived, effective 3/18/2020, but is subject to change without notice. ViaSkip Payment is subject to approval. Single payment loans and loans past due more than 30 days are not eligible.
2Loan amount up to $5,000 is subject to credit underwriting and approval. Excludes existing ViaCU loans.