Frequently Asked Questions
ViaCU is launching an all new ViaConnect experience on 9.16.2020!
Why did ViaCU update ViaConnect?
As technology transforms and our membership continues to request new features, we have selected a system that will allow us to quickly develop and deploy new features to provide our members with a seamless digital experience.
I already have a ViaConnect login, do I need to register again?
No, you do not need to register in the new ViaConnect. However, you must reset your password prior to the first sign in using your current username. Simply visit the "Trouble Signing In?" page to request a password reset. You will be asked to provide your username and email address. Once submitted, you will receive an email from email@example.com with a link to reset your password.
What is new?
- View and save PDF eStatements
- Live chat during business hours
- Device detection is an improved security measure
- Member to member transfers in the app
- View transactions and make payments to ViaVISA credit card
- New password requirements to prevent fraud and ID theft
- Updated ViaMobile app with many of the same features as desktop
- Create/edit ViaBill Pay payees using the app
- Current eAlerts will not transfer and will now come from firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the device detection?
For your security, you will be asked to enter a verification code when logging onto your account for the first time and with new devices. This security feature is the new two-factor authentication that adds an extra layer of security to your account.
If I forgot my username, how can I get it reset?
For your security, you must contact us during normal business hours at 765.674.6631 to confirm your identity and recover your username.
If I have been locked out, how can I be unlocked?
You can reset your password, wait one hour and attempt to sign in again or contact us during normal business hours at 765.674.6631.
How do I access ViaMobile?
- iOS users: update your current ViaMobile app by visiting the App Store.
- Andriod users: download the new app by searching “Via Credit Union new” or "ViaConnect" in the Google Play Store.
Do I need ViaConnect to use ViaMobile?
No, you can sign up using the app.
Is there a fee to use ViaMobile?
No, it is FREE! However, data rates and accessibility will depend on your device and carrier. Please check with your carrier for specific information regarding data fees.
How does Mobile Deposit work?
To deposit a check using Mobile Deposit, follow these six simple steps:
- Select the deposit account
- Enter the amount of deposit
- Endorse back of check with your signature AND "For ViaCU Mobile Deposit"
- Take photo of front and back of check
- Submit the deposit
- Confirm the account, amount and images
Mobile Deposits will instantly be credited to your account. Up to $225 of the deposit is available immediately, any amount over $225 in a day will be placed on hold for two business days. All deposits are subject to verification. If your check is not accepted, you will be contacted. Finally, it is important to securely store your check for 60 days after depositing.
By using this service you agree to the Remote Deposit Capture Agreement.
What is new with eStatements?
- eStatements are available up to 12 months
- You must complete the Test Drive to ensure you are able to view the new PDF eStatement
- You may now download your eStatement as a PDF
How to complete the Test Drive?
Sign into ViaConnect and select eDocuments from the side menu. Select the account you'd like to view statement and then complete the Test Drive by entering the code that appears in the PDF. By completing the Test Drive, you are verifying that you able to open and view your eStatements successfully.
How do I download my eStatements?
Select the eStatement you would like to view and then simply click the download arrow in the top right corner to open or save the PDF.